With a new home and New school we have decided to let Aubrey ride the bus. It was a hard decision because again Aubrey was one of the first ones on and one of the last ones off. But, what made me say ok, was that the bus picks her up and drops her off basically right in front of our house. She also rides the bus with her new friend/neighbor Regan. But what really pushed me over the top was that picking her up from school I seriously only beat the bus by maybe 5 to 10 min., I have never seen a car rider lone so long. And not forgetting driving Aubrey to and from school everyday was really eating up my gas money. School is 10 min. away.
Waiting for the bus with her new friend Regan
Aubrey really does like to ride the bus. We live in a cul-de-sac and we have a "warning" before the bus comes. The bus passes by our house and then turns around before picking them up. Aubrey loves to look out the window and shout when the bus comes.

3 comments:
Is she really that old??? Wow time flies! I love your new home it is soooo beautiful! You guys are too cute!
I want to give her a big hug and she is so wonderful, in fact I wany to hug you all,
Elder Grandpa
Aubry you are so amazing, I want to give you a big hug!!! In fact I want to hug the whole lot of you!!
Elder Grandpa
Post a Comment