We may not have it all together, but together we have it all

Tuesday, November 4

Carving Our Pumkins

We had a great time carving our pumpkins for Family Home Evening. Brigham wasn't too much into cleaning out the pumpkins like I though he would. In fact the only reason why we have a picture of him with his hand inside his pumpkin is because we put his lighting McQueen car in there.
Aubrey on the other hand LOVED cleaning her pumpkin out, She was covered in pumpkin goo from her belly button up. As you can tell from the photo she is having a blast.
The whole family is getting into the spirit!
Our finished pumpkins. Aubrey's is on the left and Brigham's is on the right. Aubrey drew what she wanted on hers and I cut it out. Brigham picked his face out from one of the many Halloween decorations we have. I don't know if you can tell but both pumpkins have additional carvings on the back. Aubrey has a bat and Brigham's has a Lighting McQueen Lighting Bolt.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: