We may not have it all together, but together we have it all

Saturday, October 4

Alive in North Carolina

Just wanted all to know that we made it safe and sound to North Carolina. The kids traveled great and the drive went by so quick. We are staying with some wonderful friends the Holts who have so wonderfully allowed us to stay while we are looking for our next home.

I will keep you posted

our love to all!!

4 comments:

Melody said...

I'm glad to hear you made it safely. I look forward to seeing all of your new adventures

Kimberly said...

You guys must like moving an awful lot! *LOL* Glad to hear you made it safely! Good luck finding the place to call home. I miss you Snickers!

Jordan Mathews said...

Thats good, we miss you guys so much!

Mary said...

Glad to hear that all is well. We sure will miss Aubrey in Primary. I sure will miss your sweet smile that you always seem to have. Good luck.