We may not have it all together, but together we have it all
Wednesday, October 22
Have you ever wondered where coconuts really come from?
Steven brought us home a treat the last time he came home from Miami. He brought us a coconut that he had to climb the tree to get. We have bought coconuts from the store before , but they have always been removed from their "outer shell". Boy it was a interesting learning experience trying to get to the coconut milk and meat. I'll tell you one thing if we where ever on a deserted island I hope I would have sharper knives to work with. Mine are pretty cheap. (they didn't make the move).

The "shell" around the coconut nut itself is extremely fiberious, I hope from the photos you can see. This is definitely an outside job. We found that out about 1/4 of way into the project. Oh well, we had a blast though. Thank you Daddy!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment