Steven in scrubs
I guess I better get used to this look.
I guess I better get used to this look.
We just got natural gas piped to the house and they brought a HUGE pile of dirt to help fill in the big trenches that they dug, Our kids and the neighbors children had a BLAST climbing, sliding, and jumping off there "new playground".
Middle of a house project.
As if we were not busy enough already, we are in the middle of several house projects, the biggest one is remodeling the kitchen. It is going to be great when it is all finished, we are just still in the working phase. McKay is our little helper. It does not matter what is being done. If Daddy is working on a project McKay is never far behind with a hammer or screwdriver of his own to help out.
Valentine's Day come so fast this year and I was not at all ready. So after a late run to Walmart Saturday night, a roll of red streamer and pink and red construction paper, it began to look a little more festive. I felt the the kids had enough candy so I we just got them a small toy instead. We had the traditional heart shaped pancakes for breakfast, and it was a pretty low key for the rest of the day. At least for the kids, after 18 months my parents were flying home from their mission in Cambodia. I was a mixture of emotions that day. I am extremely proud of my parents. I knew that this was not an easy mission, and it was hard for them to be so far away. I was planning on being there in Utah for their arrival but was unable to because of my high-risk pregnancy, But I will be seeing them soon.
The pregnancy is going great. She is getting bigger and bigger, well, at least I am. The good news........ She has flipped and is now head down so my chances of delivering her natural are much greater. We are taking a tour of the Tucson Medical Center on Tuesday. We will also be talking to Pediatric specialist and be getting a better idea about what will happen after she is born. My next Ultra Sound is going to be a BIG one; they will once again be measuring her for growth and monitoring a bulge in her intestine. We will also be getting a better idea of when we might be having her. I know so many of you have been keeping us in your prayers and we have truly felt them. Please what we ask for now is in your prayers to ask that she will grow, and her small intestine will continue to function properly. Thank you again for all your prayers in our behalf. They have been a pillar of strength for me and my family.
As if we were not busy enough already, we are in the middle of several house projects, the biggest one is remodeling the kitchen. It is going to be great when it is all finished, we are just still in the working phase. McKay is our little helper. It does not matter what is being done. If Daddy is working on a project McKay is never far behind with a hammer or screwdriver of his own to help out.
Valentine's Day come so fast this year and I was not at all ready. So after a late run to Walmart Saturday night, a roll of red streamer and pink and red construction paper, it began to look a little more festive. I felt the the kids had enough candy so I we just got them a small toy instead. We had the traditional heart shaped pancakes for breakfast, and it was a pretty low key for the rest of the day. At least for the kids, after 18 months my parents were flying home from their mission in Cambodia. I was a mixture of emotions that day. I am extremely proud of my parents. I knew that this was not an easy mission, and it was hard for them to be so far away. I was planning on being there in Utah for their arrival but was unable to because of my high-risk pregnancy, But I will be seeing them soon.
The pregnancy is going great. She is getting bigger and bigger, well, at least I am. The good news........ She has flipped and is now head down so my chances of delivering her natural are much greater. We are taking a tour of the Tucson Medical Center on Tuesday. We will also be talking to Pediatric specialist and be getting a better idea about what will happen after she is born. My next Ultra Sound is going to be a BIG one; they will once again be measuring her for growth and monitoring a bulge in her intestine. We will also be getting a better idea of when we might be having her. I know so many of you have been keeping us in your prayers and we have truly felt them. Please what we ask for now is in your prayers to ask that she will grow, and her small intestine will continue to function properly. Thank you again for all your prayers in our behalf. They have been a pillar of strength for me and my family.

1 comment:
Hey Rachel! So, what is Steven studying? Have your long terms planned changed?
Looks like you and the kids are having fun as always. And McKay is getting BIG! I'm glad the trip to the medical center was helpful and informative. Heavenly Father is watching out for you.
love you!
maren
Post a Comment