We may not have it all together, but together we have it all

Monday, November 2

McKay's Haircut

We have not cut McKay's hair since he was a baby. We have loved his beach bum look but
it had started to get to that point where he had crazy bedhead hair all day long. And it was starting to get a little too long in the back


Here are the before pictures
It really is ironic, McKay is full of smiles all the day long and here
I am trying to get a good "before" photo and no smile.


Daddy's got the honors of cutting the hair
Mckay did really well, I keeped the hair out of his face and feed him goldfish to help him keep still

The "after" shot, and boy does he look happy
he was so mad at us because we keeped asking him who this new little man was.
I still can't get over how much older he looks, and more like Brigham
Posted by Picasa

No comments: