Halloween came so fast this year, with all the projects we have been working, on the holiday kinda got pushed to the back burner. So Sat. was a mad scramble (for me at least) to finish carving our pumpkins, last min costume details and get ready for the main event, trick or treating
McKay went as "Super Boy"
got to love those Hanna Anderson PJ's this is the 3rd year I have used them in some sort of costume
Aubrey was a Jellyfish
I saw this super cute and easy costume in this month's familyfun mag.
It turned out really well, and she got LOTS of complements
I didn't get a really good picture of Brigham, which I am really upset about
But he went as Batman, he has wanted to be this since last year
His costume was easy, he just wore his PJ's I just needed to make a cape because the one that came with the set got packed into storage.
(He is trying to put in his glow in the dark teeth)

No comments:
Post a Comment