I still remember so much about the couple of days before he came into this world. My wonderful sweet mother-in law flew out from Arizona ( we were living in Louisville, KY at the time) and we thought that Brigham was going to early so we had booked her stay for two weeks. Well, we waited, and waited, and he was a no show.

I was almost 2 weeks over due, my help was about to leave and so finally my doctor decided to induce me. I was fine with that, I was induced with Aubrey so I really didn't know any different. Check in at the Hospital bright and early 8:00a.m. ready to get started. I just wanted my doctor to break my water because I knew that is when everything would start rolling. But the nurse informed me that he had been up all night with 2 c-sections so he was in no hurry for me to hurry. So here I was stuck, or I should say strapped to a hospital bed just waiting, and waiting. I got my first epidural (Boy that was an experience) and Finally at midnight when some good friends of ours, the Church's, showed up to say Hi, things started to happen. He was beautiful, 8 pounds 15 ounces, 20 1/2 inches long.

He was named Bebo the next day by his sister when she saw him for the first time and they have been best friends since.
Brigham through out the past 4 years



1 comment:
Happy Birthday Brigham!
Post a Comment