We may not have it all together, but together we have it all
Monday, May 25
I LOVE our underwater camera!!!
OK, I am not the salesman of the family (that's Steven's department) but can I just say I LOVE my camera. No it is not a SLR, which Steven really really wants to get. And I wish that I had that special photographic eye that my sister-in law Susan has (her pictures are AMAZING) but my camera is the ultimate young family camera. It is called the Olympus stylus: it is waterproof up to 10 ft; sand proof, perfect for the beach. But my favorite is that it is also shock proof, a must have for me because I am not the only one who likes to take pictures, and not to mention I have a baby who likes to bang everything he can get his hands on. That mean wherever my kids go, our camera can come too. The best part is that they have become so much more affordable. So if your looking for a new camera or one you can take with you on your summer vacations I would highly recommend this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
cute blog!! I love your house you had in NC, sooo beautiful. Our blog is www.cbjonesfamily.blogspot.com
I will email you a invite:)
Post a Comment