Our little Mermaid
Brigham learning how to swim
Aubrey's hair is beginning to grow again, Yea!!!!
My Two Silly Monkey's, nope take that back, they liked to be called Froggies, well, then again this really is Shaggy (BeBo) and Daphene (Aubrey). Sound familiar? Yes, it comes from Scooby Doo, our family is the whole gang. Steven is Fred, I am Velma, because I am so smart? Nope, because my hair is shorter then Aubrey's. As mentioned Aubrey is Daphene and Brigham is Shaggy, McKay is Scooby. At least I know what we are going to be for Halloween this year.Aubrey actually, has been telling me these past couple of days that she no longer likes her name and has come up with a better one, she has chosen the name Sarah and has decided that she is going to change it when she gets married.

No comments:
Post a Comment