My baby is 14 1/2 Months old and I have seen him grow more this past week than I have in a LONG time. McKay like my two other children has a mind of his own. He came into this world when HE was ready (I was sure I had a least another week and a half). He does things when HE wants to and not before. He rolled from his tummy to his back when HE wanted to. He started crawling when HE wanted to. And no matter how hard we tried He was NOT interested in walking. McKay would lift up his legs and refuse to stand on them whenever we would suggest the idea. Trying to balance was out of the question. I mean why bother walking when you are a super fast crawler.
As a mom I knew that walking meant the graduation from infant baby to toddler, but on the flip side, no more getting his hands black with who knows what and then putting food and other objects in the mouth with the same dirty hands.
However, this past week McKay (all on his own) started standing up, balancing, and taking steps EVERYWHERE!!! In fact he know does more walking then crawling.
Honestly I just want to cry, My baby is gone, I am looking at a little boy who doesn't look at all like he did when he was born.
Time flies by why to fast
2 comments:
I can't believe how much he has changed in the short time since you guys have been gone. Especially his hair! And he is taller! Crazy.
Mason is walking too. Time flies indeed! Miss you... lots.
Post a Comment