The FUN started when we were the first to arrive at the camp site. The roads did not look to bad but looks were deceiving. After days of rain the roads were muddy and the van was quick to get stuck. Luckly for me my neighbor was right behind us with a 4x4 truck.
Rachels van. Sorry Sweety!
We had a great dinner. The boys we having so much fun it was hard to get them to sit down for dinner. But once they found out what dinner was.... they sat right down. We were hungry and theres nothing like tin foil dinners when you are camping out.

1 comment:
I laughed out loud at the "Rachel's van, Sorry sweetie" comment! I miss you guys! And I LOVE your new family photo! You are the best at doing regular family photos. Our last real ones were at Rowen's blessing... oh last July....
Anyhow. Much love to you all!
Post a Comment