We may not have it all together, but together we have it all

Saturday, August 28

What we did over the summer


Well, I have a lot of catching up to do, so here it goes...
This summer Steven decided to sell for APX home security in Grand Island Nebraska. He left right after his last final in May, and since Aubrey didn't get out of school for 2 more weeks I stayed behind with the kiddos. It was a very long three weeks here in Arizona all by myself!
Steven and I had planned on me driving up to be with him after school got out for Aubrey and I have to admit I was not looking forward to the 20+ hour drive with 4 kids.
Honestly It was not bad at all, we had our moments but over all the kids had a great time and the drive went fairly smooth.
The first day we drove 9 hours to Las Vegas New Mexico where we stayed the night. The hotel had a swimming pool and the kids were able to just swim all the extra energy away. We stayed with Steven's Sister Lisa in Parker, CO. We were really excited to go to the swimming pool and play with their awesome blowup water slide, but the weather did not cooperate with us at all. It was cold, wet, and rainy the entire time we were there. We did have fun playing all over the golf course

No comments: