We may not have it all together, but together we have it all

Monday, January 4

Aubrey's Gift to Us

On the last day of school this year, Aubrey brought us (Steven and I) a gift home from school. Aubrey was so excited for us to unwrap it, but we had to wait for Dad to get home.


She had sanded and colored this pig cutting board all by herself, she was so proud of it. Personally, the best part was what she wrote inside her card to us.
( All in cursive Writing)
Dear Mom and Dad
Merry Cristmus
I lave you verey
much. Thank
you for all the
things you do
far me
I lave you.
Aubrey Damron

I wrote it as she did, but I am so impressed with her writing abilities, she has come a long way.
Aubrey, we love you so much sweetheart. You are such an shinning example to your father and I. Your love of life just radiates off of you like warm sunbeams.
Thank you for such a wonderful Christmas present. We love you with all our hearts!!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Higleys said...

good job Aubrey. I like Brigham's posture/pout