We may not have it all together, but together we have it all

Monday, November 2

Trick or Treating 2


My Beautiful Aubrey


Like I said it didn't take long for McKay to figure out that people were giving him candy
He started RUNNING, and I mean running as fast as his little legs could carry him from door to door to get as much as he could.
Steven and I constantly had to keep an eye on him because he would just take off.
In this picture it was so cute. He is running down the street waving to the other children on the other side.
And yes that is a sucker in his mouth, I was running behind him praying that he wouldn't fall and hurt himself


Grandpa Damron came with us and he took care of Brigham I don't know what we would have down without him
Brigham too keeped running from house to house to get as much as he could

Daddy and Mckay
Posted by Picasa

No comments: