We may not have it all together, but together we have it all

Sunday, October 4

Our final Days in Florida


Steven and Brigham working on our Van

Well, after a long summer in Florida it was finally time to move on. Steven had some work lined up in North Carolina after our summer with APX was over but we intentionally gave ourselves a week to play in Florida before moving on. Good thing we did, we needed that whole week to work on several projects and pack and load. They kids as always were wonderful but they just like Steven and I were ready to move. School had already started for Aubrey but I choose to wait until we got to Arizona (Even though she would start a little over a month late, oh well, she is one smart girl and will not have the least problem)

Of course the week before we moved as I was driving home from Orlando after running up there for a quick temple trip and our van started acting up. Luckily Steven had the time to look over it and get it ready. I don't think my husband will ever cease to amaze me. He lifted up the hood and was able to fix the problem. How he can even make sense of how a car is operated and what all those hoses and wires goes to, or even does is just beyond me. And that is just the car, He also fixes our computer, and everything else electronically, can do pretty much any job in the house, plumbing, electrical, carpentry. I married a Jack of all trades and I love him to death.
They kids are so easy going, they truly make the best of all situations, even with trying to pack and organize they make sure I take time outs and remember the little things. Here they had climbed onto a small table and were shouting at me to take their picture. I am one lucky Mom.


Our apartment complex does not allow firework of any kind and that includes sparklers. But we are moving anyway and we didn't want to move them we went out one rainy night and light them up. Aubrey and Brigham both had a great time playing with their "Sparkle Wands" no one was burned and no warning on our door the next morning.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: