We may not have it all together, but together we have it all

Sunday, October 4

My Boys


It is almost hard to write this particular entry. There are days when I feel I just get a glimpse into what Heaven is going to be like. Taking these particular pictures was one of them.

The story behind these photo's is: Whenever McKay gets tired he makes himself a bed and lies down and then just like a puppy dog will continue to move around, rearrange, trying to find the most comfortable position, until I pick him up and put him in his crib.
This particular day Brigham was sitting on his favorite "bed" to lie down on, the bean bag, but instead of getting mad and trying to pull the bean bag away he simply took his blanket over and proceeded to lie down next to Brigham and pull the blanket over both of them. It was the sweetest thing.

There is something truly wonderful about having a special friend that you can also call "brother"

Posted by Picasa

No comments: