We may not have it all together, but together we have it all

Monday, July 13

Happy Father's Day


Happy Father's Day to a wonderful Dad!

We have the best dad. I can go on and on about how much I love Steven and what a great job he does as head of our family but I wanted the kids to say a few words too.

Aubrey: "I love him because he is the best, in the whole wide world!"
"Because he is the best worker in the world."
"And the very last thing is he reminds me about Jesus Christ."

Brigham: I love Dad because... "He throws me in the sky and I go in the water, and sings my ABC's and I loved my birthday party and I love Aubrey's party and I love Dad and I like to play with Daddy. And I like to play with the trampolines, and I like to eat cakes and wear a birthday hat and I like to mama to clean the car, the end."
Align Center
McKay has a soft spot for his Dad.
It is so sweet to watch McKay interact with Steven. He will be playing and then he will see his Dad out of the corner of his eye, he will stop what he is doing, go and give him a hug, then go back to playing. There have been multiple times when he is so tired and only Steven can get him to fall asleep. He loves how his Dad throws him around, high in the air or wrapped in a towel. He is never afraid and knows his Dad will always be there for him.

Happy Father's Day to one Terrific Dad!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: