Steven was supposed to be home in time for the fireworks but he called and let us know that he wasn't going to be able to make it. We had returned home and got washed up, McKay took his much needed nap, got some food and then packed back up to go watch the fireworks back at the beach.
We decided, or I decided, not to go out onto the beach but stay on the sidewalk (where is was less crowded). We had about an 40 min wait before the show started but we were entertained but other families fireworks going off all around us.
We decided, or I decided, not to go out onto the beach but stay on the sidewalk (where is was less crowded). We had about an 40 min wait before the show started but we were entertained but other families fireworks going off all around us.
Aubrey was as excited as could be
McKay didn't care for all the loud noises going off all around him so he wanted to stay REAL close to mom which was fine by me.
Brigham was just mesmerized by the fireworks, he wouldn't even turn around to get his picture taken
In the end my kids just crashed on the way home
All in all we had a wonderful holiday, minus Steven,
I am so grateful to live in United States of America were I have so many freedoms and liberties. I am grateful for all the men and women who have gave their all, even their very lives to make this land a land of Freedom. But most of all I am grateful for a loving Father in Heaven and his Son, Jesus Christ who have watched over this promised land and have made all things possible.
In the end my kids just crashed on the way home
All in all we had a wonderful holiday, minus Steven,
I am so grateful to live in United States of America were I have so many freedoms and liberties. I am grateful for all the men and women who have gave their all, even their very lives to make this land a land of Freedom. But most of all I am grateful for a loving Father in Heaven and his Son, Jesus Christ who have watched over this promised land and have made all things possible.

No comments:
Post a Comment