We may not have it all together, but together we have it all
Monday, June 29
Rain, Rain, go away
I had forgotten all about how much rain Florida gets. Florida is known as the sunshine state but it also should be known as the lighting state (number one for lighting). We are always under a thunderstorm warning and we are not just getting light drizzles but heavy downpours. This hasn't been to bad for me and the kids here at home. But I really feel for Steven who is outside in it. He has an umbrella that he carries with him (everyday. because it rains... everyday) Sometimes he is lucky and is in a customer's home during the storm, other times he has to seek shelter anywhere else he can get it. I just hope it is not under the tallest tree in the neighborhood. Well at least it is pretty and green outside. I won't even mention the humidity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What job does Steven have?
Post a Comment