We may not have it all together, but together we have it all

Wednesday, April 1

One Lucky Girl


It had rained for 4 days strait and when the sun finally came out it was such a beautiful day. We spent almost the whole Saturday outside. As a way of keeping the kids entertained and as an excuse for myself to just sit in the grass, relax, and enjoy the beautiful day we hunted for four leaf clovers. ( We just had St. Patrick's Day) It started as a way to relax but the more I searched, the more I wanted to find one. Honestly I have NEVER found one and I was determined. Aubrey and I looked for a long time, Brigham gave up and started playing on the swings and McKay was inside asleep. Right before it was time to come in Aubrey came running toward me, "I found two!! " I didn't believe her at first, I have looked for years and the first time she even tries, she finds not one but two. As she handed them to me and I started counting the leaves, yep, she was right! Two four leaf clovers. So she is going to be extra lucky.
Overall it was such a fun time to relax and be outside and maybe one day I will find one.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: