I let Brigham dress himself most days, unless we have somewhere to go (out in public) because he loves to wear all of his favorite things, at the same time. As you can see, or if you look closely he is wearing three pairs of shirts, and two pairs of pants and his speedracer shorts (all PJ's). Now if you were to ask Brigham why he is wearing all of his pajamas, he would look at you square in the eye and reply with a little force. These are NOT PJ's they ARE CLOTHES!!! Now when the day is over and he has taken his bath and it is time to go to bed he comes in wearing the exact same thing. Brigham why are you wearing your clothes? These are NOT clothes, these are PAJAMAS'S! Oh well, cuts down on laundry and McKay will have some nice hardly ever worn clothes when he gets bigger, will just need to buy him new PJ's. Just for the record the temperatures outside are warming up and we now average around 68 in our home. Brigham still chooses to dress in several layers, out of habit, I'm not sure. It is so funny to watch him get dressed because it is not easy to put all those layers on.
This photo is one that Brigham took himself and represents Brigham's other article of clothing he loves to wear, Aubrey's tights. Yes, I find him all the time trying to put them on. Now I have to admit it is my fault, during the winter the few times it snowed I put Brigham in Aubrey's thick tights to help keep his legs warm and he has been putting them on ever since. He has practically took over the black pair, which thankfully are the most conservative but with the weather warming up hopefully his taste will change. Now all I need to do is work on his potty training, the whole outside world is his personal bathroom, and all are welcome, and he is not shy. You know it's bad when you see your son run outside instead of to the bathroom to go potty.
No comments:
Post a Comment