We may not have it all together, but together we have it all

Wednesday, January 14

What do we Want for Christmas

Magic was in the air this Christmas season. The kids were so excited for Santa to come. As parents Steven and I were a little worried, we really wanted the true meaning of the season to be the main focus. But no worries, Our children's wish list:
Aubrey: a new necklace
Brigham: a new lighting McQueen car
Brigham has to be our easiest to please in terms of toys. Here he is showing off his bouncy ball that he sleeps with. Last week # 1 toy was a roll of Steven's electrical tape. Even with the slowing economy Santa might be able to bring a smile to this face.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

JoykLucyb said...

I'm sure you hear this all the time, but Aubrey is such a minnie Rachel. I can't believe how much she looks like you, Rachel! I saw Grandma Layton and I had to introduce myself to her. She recognized my face, but she couldn't remember from where. It was good to see her again.