We may not have it all together, but together we have it all

Thursday, January 15

Our trip to D.C.

Brigham and his cousin are only a couple of months apart and they sure did have a lot of fun together. In all honestly I hardly even saw my kids the entire time we were there.
We got to see the Temple lights, it was the highlight of the trip! Inside the visitor center were the most beautifully decorated Christmas trees. I just had to remind myself: one year I will have a tree just for me, to decorate all by myself. Does that sound to selfish? Of course there will be two tree, one for the family, that you can touch and rearrange all you want, and mine; hands off, looking only.
We decided to spend a extra day in Virginia so we could take a trip into D.C.
Our kids love riding the Metro into downtown
Posted by Picasa

No comments: