We may not have it all together, but together we have it all

Saturday, January 24

Oh what a mess

Well the old saying that when the kids are quiet, they are probably into something is soooo true. And Why is it that when the kids are having the most fun they are usually creating the most mess.
Steven and I let the kids watch a movie upstairs by themselves and after the movie ended we went up to check on them, there were pretzels EVERYWHERE. During the movie they got hungry so Aubrey sent Brigham downstairs to "sneak" (Aubrey's own words) some food up for them to eat.
After they had eaten their fill they though it would be fun to dump the rest onto the floor. They made such wonderful crunching sounds and great barriers to run cars over. What I don't get is they knew that we (Steven and I) were NOT going to be too happy when we saw the mess they had made. After a LONG clean up I hope they learned a lesson. (I have to admit I say that with little faith).


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lisa and company said...

I LOVE your kids!!!!

Jennifer (Fern) said...

Wow, lots to catch up on in your blog! I LOVE your new headboard... you're fam is just so creative like that! Happy anniversary, too!
Our blog is going "private" because of some personal issues. I don't have your email address, so if you'd like an invite just email me at: iveyartandsoul@gmail.aom