We may not have it all together, but together we have it all

Tuesday, November 25

Enjoying what Fall has to offer

Last weekend was rake the leaves day(s). We have several large trees on our property and they had been dropping their leaves for quite some time. We figured it was time to rake them up, especially since our neighbors already had and we didn't want the grass to die. In our defence it had been raining off and on and we really didn't want to have to rake up wet leaves. We had a great time though, showing that work and play can go hand in hand.
The kids loved all the leaves on the trampoline. Thier favorite game was to try and catch a leaves as if fell off the trees.


As you can tell the leaves on the trampoline were still a little on the wet side.


Have you seen my kids?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Melody said...

They are SO cute!

Mary said...

That's what I miss most about not living in Virginia. I also miss the seasons.

Lisa said...

Hey Steven and Rachel I stumbled across your blog today! I'm glad I did, your pictures looks so much fun and look so beautiful. It was fun reading all your posts. Your house is gorgeous!
Come check out our blog sometime,
thatcherolivers.blogspot.com


Lisa Oliver