We may not have it all together, but together we have it all
Wednesday, August 20
Pool Time
We had lots of fun at Donner pool. The pool had been reserved for a family in my parents ward as a graduation/eagle scout award/birthday party. And since we were basically the only young family there we had the waterslide and kid pool all to ourselves, which we used to our full advantage.
Wow, I didn't know you lived in Florida! Last I heard you were in Indiana or Kentucky? How are you liking it? Looks like fun at the pool. All to yourselves, eh? SWEET! Wow, Bep is engaged, good for her! Your parents in Cambodia... things sure can change fast! Speaking of which, I can't believe your little girl is 5! Crazy!
2 comments:
Wow, I didn't know you lived in Florida! Last I heard you were in Indiana or Kentucky? How are you liking it?
Looks like fun at the pool. All to yourselves, eh? SWEET!
Wow, Bep is engaged, good for her! Your parents in Cambodia... things sure can change fast! Speaking of which, I can't believe your little girl is 5! Crazy!
Hey Damrons! Love the pictures! What a cute family. We miss you guys! I can't believe how fast the time goes! Is Aubrey really 5?? Wow!
Post a Comment