I had the most wonderful birthday! It started off great, Steven let me sleep in and I woke up to find myself barricaded in my bedroom. When they let me out (after singing Happy Birthday) I saw their labor of love.(See photos) After a relaxing morning we headed down to Orlando where we spent the rest of the day at Disney World.
7 comments:
What a wonderful day you had, Rachel. You can tell that you are so so loved!! I really enjoyed the video of your big 2-6 debut!
Happy Birthday Snickers! What a lame friend I am, I totally didn't call or e-mail or anything. You look great and I am in love with your sweet little family! I'll catch up someday. 1 down, 2 more to go 'eh?! ;) Love you!
Looks like the perfect birthday for the "old' (HA!) 26 year old.
You've sure got some extra cute kids!
looks like you had a good birthday! HAPPY 26th!
What a cute video & cute idea on Steven's behalf. I didn't know husband's knew how to be so creative & sentimental like that!! No bashing intended...we'll just say mine's got other talents. Fun to see how excited the kids can be when it's not even THEIR b-days!
Happy Birthday! Looks like a good one:)
Hey you guys!
What is your email address? Found a job yet? More that anything, I am wondering what you've been told about hurricanes. Do you stock up and stay? Or do you go? What do people say? What are your plans for this hurricane season? Were you in any hurricanes or tropical storms since you've moved there? How accurate are the forecasters in telling you where the storm will hit, when it'll hit, and how strong it will be? Take care.
Amanda
Post a Comment